2) After installation, open CourseMIRROR. Please make sure your phone has Internhttps://writemyessayrapid.com/ essaywriterusa.comet access. For new users, click “New User? Sign Up” to sign up a new account (Figure 1, left). The username and email address are unique identifiers for each user.
3) After sign up, use username and password to sign in to CourseMIRROR (Figure 1, middle). Now you could see the “Courses” page (Figure 1, right).
4) To get access to a course, please input the unique token (1 lowercase letter + 4 digits) that was assigned to you by the researchers. You can add new token to your account by clicking “Add New Token” button in the drawer or on the action bar (Figure 2, left. After input the token correctly, you can see the course in the course list (Figure 2, middle).
5) By clicking the course item, you can see the corresponding lectures (Figure 2, right). Each lecture has four states: not open for reflection (with a lock icon), open for reflection (with a pen icon), reflection submitted (with a check mark icon), and past due date (with a lock icon). You can submit reflections for the lectures that are currently open for reflections. Clicking the lecture item will lead you to the reflection submission page where you can start writing reflections (Figure 3, left).
6) To submit reflections, first click “Start” button in the reflection submission page (Figure 3, left), then enter your token (one letter + 4 digit number) and click “Next”. Answer the questions (Figure 3, middle) and submit your reflections at the end of this session (Figure 3, right). A “Thank You” message will show up when you submit the reflection successfully.
Please make sure that you submit the reflection for the lecture within one hour after the lecture ends. Thank you!